The Project Supports position is responsible for providing support to the projects group. They are responsible for inputting orders and assisting the projects team as required.
GAYESCO-WIKA Project Administrator
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Log and maintain all incoming project RFQs into the system for tracking purposes.
- Print RFQ packages for projects.
- Create quote folders (both electronic and hard file) for projects.
- Email confirmation of RFQs for projects.
- Communicate customer requests to the appropriate salesman / project manager.
- Order entry for projects as required.
- Pull reference files for project management as required.
- Data entry for projects as required.
- Help expedite quotes and orders as required.
- Assist with getting customer feedback.
- Interact with other departments to gather project status updates.
- Receive and direct overflow calls from reception to the appropriate person as required.
- Perform ancillary duties as required.
- Some College education required; College degree preferred.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required. Ability to handle stressful situations with diplomacy a must.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.