Operates saw and manual lathe for the machine shop.
GAYESCO-WIKA Inside Sales Account Manager
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES OF JOB:
- Makes independent set ups on the HEW SAW.
- Cuts, measures and preps round and hex bars for the CNC Machine shop by using a manual lathe.
- Stamps and monitors the inventory of the round/hex bars that he manufactures.
- Reviews all paperwork on orders before they are sent to the CNC department.
- Performs ancillary duties as needed.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma preferred.
- 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly.
- Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
- Ability to adapt to change in the workplace.
- Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.