WIKA Instrument, LP is growing and changing how process instrumentation is sold. We are looking for strong sales individuals that have the ability to seek out new customers while having the ability to grow current customer relationships. This will be done by using a repeatable process that has been developed and a work force that is motivated and determined to be the best there is at what they do. This individual will sell directly to end users with in the process industry to maximize the revenue of a given territory. This person will need to have a deep knowledge of Instrumentation in order to be successful. The person that is in this role will manage current direct customer as well as go out and locate, secure and grow new customers. If you are this type of individual we are looking for you. The specific responsibilities are below.
Territory Sales Manager - San Francisco Bay Area
- Meet and exceed Sales plan
- Find and develop new business opportunities
- Have strong experience in instrumentation product selling
- Meet or exceed annual sales objectives as established with the Regional Vice President of Sales in alignment with company business plan
- Develop and increase business in all product categories offered by and through WIKA
- Provide regular sales coverage to existing accounts and new opportunities
- Establish and pursue target account programs
- Provide quotation follow-up, feedback on open quotation with Team
Analyze need for distributor coverage
- Create annual and quarterly key account plans and growth plans
- Establish and conduct joint calls on target accounts with Product Specialists and other team members
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ADDITIONAL DUTIES
- Provide training on new and existing products on a regular basis
- Participate in National, Regional, and local trade shows
- Provide competitive feedback: prices, distribution, catalogs, products, etc.
- Determine market potential and provide Business Plan as required
- Operate within budget
- Maintain flow of business information between Regional Vice President Marketing/Customer Service Department and the US corporate sales leadership
- Maintain CRM pipeline and opportunities on frequent basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
JOB SPECIFICATIONS/PERSONAL QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree is preferred, but not required
- 3+ years of Instrumentation Selling
- Ability to travel extensively
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and contact management or CRM software)
- Strong communication, writing, listening and presentation skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work with details
- Basic understanding of contract language
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status.
WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a renowned partner and competent specialist for pressure, temperature and level measurement technology.
As an internationally positioned family business with an annual turnover of 750 million euros, we defend our leading position in the world market. Our success is assured by 7,900 highly qualified and motivated employees worldwide.