Conducts equipment setup, troubleshooting, repair and performs corrective, predictive and preventative maintenance of all equipment and facility owned by WIKA.
Manufacturing Maintenance Technician
- Provides Emergency/Unscheduled repairs of equipment
- Troubleshoot and Repair mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Observe equipment in operation to determine malfunction.
- Inspects used parts to determine replacement or upgrade of material.
- Adjusts functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Repairs or replaces defective parts.
- Installs special functional and structural parts in devices.
- Lubricates and cleans parts.
- Starts devices to test their performance.
- Performs Plumbing, carpentry, masonry, moving equipment, painting, etc.
- PM equipment – changing oil, belts, filters, clean equipment, as stated on work order
- Fabricate and modify parts to repair equipment
- Maintain industrial machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and drawings.
- Comply with OSHA Safety and Health Rules
- Performs all other duties as assigned or needed by Maintenance Manager/Supervisor
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year College or Technical School
- Five years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Mechanical and minor electrical experience is required.
- Pneumatic and hydraulic experience is required.
- Good mechanical skills, manufacturing experience preferred, especially if it was in a “lean” environment.
- Technician must have the ability to monitor performance and be able to make improvements or take corrective action
It is the policy of WIKA Instrument LP to afford equal opportunity for employment to all individuals regardless of race, color, religious creed, sex, age, national origin, genetics, disability or veteran status. WIKA is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG is a renowned partner and competent specialist for pressure, temperature and level measurement technology.
As an internationally positioned family business with an annual turnover of 750 million euros, we defend our leading position in the world market. Our success is assured by 7,900 highly qualified and motivated employees worldwide.